Mission and Passion
Ted Bradshaw (on right) preaching and teaching in Pakistan with an interpreter.
My passion is to reach the far corners of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in different formats to appeal to varied individuals, whereby the hearts of some may be changed.
Because Jesus chose me out of all the billions of people in the world, I want to bring Him glory. He has loved me with an everlasting love and I earnestly want to please and glorify Him.
I understand that I am of minuscule influence on the world’s scale. Nevertheless, I desire to be as true a witness as I can in my corner of God’s vast universe.
See the Need for Jesus
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have complete boldness, so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:20,21)
Ted Bradshaw visiting Rockland Congregational Church in Rockland, ID, 2010. Ted was the Area Representative for the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference (CCCC).
I see around me friends and family and uncounted numbers of folks who do not have the freedom of joy that I have in Christ. I long for them to experience His intimate fellowship, by first embracing Jesus as Lord, and further by seeking to press into His heart. Paul says, “For me to live is Christ”. It is my goal to introduce that hunger to everyone I can.
Serving People in the Name of Jesus
In pursuit of this goal, serving and learning where the Lord leads me:
- I served as Pastor to three churches
- I traveled to Slovakia, Pakistan, Russia (St. Petersburg), Micronesia (3 times), Philippines, and Bulgaria on short term missions
- I produce a Christian monthly publication, Glad Tidings, that explores a general topic, and looks at it from God’s perspective
- Written a blog, Christ and Culture, exploring an issue from both angles
- Maintain a website, theshepherdsfool.com, to publish Glad Tidings, blog posts, my collection of Biblical teachings, sermons, prayers, and books
Ted Bradshaw teaching new Christian Pastors in the Micronesia, 2006.
Books by Ted Bradshaw
I am a published author. Please see my information on Amazon.com.
- Saul—The Traitor, Historical Novel of the Early Life of the Apostle Paul ©2016
- Servant of the Servants of God, a practicum for pastors
- Disclosures: Poetry from a Guarded Heart, poetry
- The Shepherd’s Crook, Novel, work in progress
- The Shepherd’s Staff, Novel, work in progress
- Ted’s Comments, Biblical Devotional Commentary on the books of the Bible, work in progress
Read More About Ted Bradshaw